Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE

 LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE

LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE

One of the most Fascinating stages in Life that gives us an opportunity to Grow is the College Phase. It is to be suspected that College life is the most transformative stage and I am no Exception to this fact. I scrutinize a lot for the Best college Of my Field of interest and then At last I committed myself to GEC. And I Anticipate it as the Best decision for myself .
HELLO!! This is MEHAK . I am a Management Student at GEC. For me leaving my home and City For the very first time was not that contended as it seems. But I feel fortunate to have such concerned
academicians who made me feel so comfortable and provided me with all the support I needed. I am grateful to the entire faculty members.

At GEC I linked up with different people, grasp about their lifestyle, society and much more which helped me to grow as a person . One lifelong fact i learnt over here is that You shouldn’t restrict yourself to the subjective knowledge only, you should also have excellence in pragmatic study as well.
 

BOOST TO OUR CREATIVITY :

Creative thinking is an essential learning outcome. The College organizes well designed creativity training programmed and provide various opportunities which further elevates our visionary performance.

LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE


Our college keeps scheduling activities like strength and weakness analysis, Business strategy games, truth and Lie, Quiz competition , Debate competition ,etc Which helps us to think out of the box. Group discussions are also a step towards Team building . Such kind of productive activities plays a substantial role in amplifying our imagination .

LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE


There are many sort of National and International conferences, webinars organise by the college . Also there are workshops which helps us to indulge in the experiential study more than the conceptual study. So A management student should not only look for the theoretical knowledge but at the same time practical knowledge also has significant role in drafting our career.

ROLE THROUGHOUT PANDEMIC:

As it is in the knowledge that everyone of us experienced a moment of Great uncertainties ,Which has threatened the lives of many people . Since the pandemic has disrupted the the normal lifestyle of people across the globe . Amongst every institution our college also shifted their base to the virtual platform to conduct online classes. Even with so many uncertainties, our college was keep responding and moving forward. It was obviously a challenge for them to communicate with the students through online mode. But they tried their level best to cope up with each of the challenge. It was possible for us to study during this time only just because of their cooperation and efforts.

There were so many online seminars , workshops, interview sessions , conferences etc. In-spite of many complications they provided us with all the opportunities they could. It really boosted me up to participate in every program. I am indebted to all the efforts they have made .



I would like to end up by appreciating all their efforts even with so many issues. They made us feel comfortable and worry less in regard to our studies.
 

LIFE AT GEC : THE MOST ENCHANTING AND GLORIOUS PHASE



YOUTUBE LINK : https://youtu.be/FNQum0zNXfY

KEYWORDS : Suspected , Scrutinize , Anticipate, Grasp Pragmatic, amplifying , substantial , disrupted , indebted

THANK YOU !
SCRIPT WRITER
MEHAK
MBA 1 st year
GEETA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PANIPAT

Post a Comment

2 Comments